Registration Info for New 4K Students
All parents and guardians of new 4K students who will be attending B-L Primary School in the Fall are invited to come and pre-register their child for school. Please note that this registration is only for brand new 4-year-old kindergarten students who have never been enrolled in Lexington County School District Three. Parents can register their child at B-L Primary School (800 Summerland Avenue Batesburg-Leesville, SC 29006) between now and June 27th. Please note that the school’s office is not open on Fridays during the summer months. After June 27th, K4 enrollment will be available only as space permits.
Parents/guardians of new students can choose from the district’s 4K and Montessori program options. Lexington Three encourages parents and guardians to view the short video located in the menu on the right-hand side of this page.
What To Bring
- State or Military Birth Certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- South Carolina Certificate of Immunization (available from the Health Department or your child’s doctor’s office)
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency in Lexington County School District Three (power bill, home phone bill, etc. with parent’s or guardian’s name and street address (not P.O. Box) and a copy of the parent’s/guardian’s picture ID with the same address)
- Proof of Income (This can be in the form of a Medicaid card, W2 form or pay stub.)
Persons living outside of the Lexington County School District Three attendance area who wish to have their child attend Lexington Three schools must have the first three items listed above in addition to the following:
- Students must receive a release from their home school district and provide that release to Lexington Three.
- If the child attended public school in their home district prior to coming to Lexington Three, they must provide documentation showing that they are in good standing in academics, discipline and attendance in their home school district.
- Out-of-district students will only be accepted if sufficient space in each grade is available and if they are in good standing in academics, discipline and attendance in their home school district (if applicable). Children living within Lexington Three will be given priority of enrolling if space becomes an issue in a class or grade.
- Anyone with questions regarding out-of-district registration can contact Tanya Derrick at 803-532-4423.